The Exchange provides Real-time price information to interested parties through
"Datafeed" service of the Exchange. Datafeed contains information relating
to Products traded on the Exchange platform.
- Real-time Datafeed: MSEI provides streaming data through a datafeed
server connected with the Exchange trading server. This feed includes price information
of all the currencies contracts traded on the Exchange. Real-time Datafeed is provided
in two Levels (1 and 2). Level 1 consists of only touchline information and Level
2 consist of Level 1 data and market depth data upto 5 best bids and ask prices.
Real-time Datafeed is provided over internet or through a dedicated 2 mbps leased
- Delayed Datafeed: MSEI provides 1 minute, 2 minute and 5 minute
delayed Datafeed from Datafeed server of the Exchange. The feed includes price information
of all the currencies contracts traded on the Exchange.
- End-of-day (Bhavcopy): This file is generated at the end of each
trading day and it contains the end of day Bhavcopy information including day's
contract wise Open, High, Low and Closing prices with volumes etc.
- Vendor/Distributor: The Vendor or Data Distributor is allowed to
receive Datafeed from the Exchange for the purposes of using, processing and disseminating
information through its services for reception by its Redistributors and/or Clients.
- Redistributors: Redistributors mean an entity whom the authorized
Vendor of the Exchange provides Datafeed information as per the terms of the Redistributors
Datafeed Agreement of the Exchange. Redistributor can further disseminate Datafeed
information to its clients but is not allowed to further redistribute.
- Media (Television): Television channels can subscribe to datafeed
directly from the Exchange or through authorized Datafeed vendors of the Exchange.
They need to sign TV Channel agreement of the Exchange on subscription of datafeed.
Resale of data by television channels, in any form whatsoever is not permitted.
- Member: Member is the trading member of the Exchange and is allowed
to subscribe the datafeed for further dissemination on its website only. Member
can subscribe to datafeed from authorized vendor or from the Exchange directly.
If Member is subscribing Datafeed from Exchange then is required to enter into an
Agreement with the Exchange
- Leased circuit: Subscriber is required to establish 2Mbps leased
circuit connectivity and arrange their own network equipment for sourcing Real-time
Datafeed from the Exchange Data-centre. Subscriber is fully responsible for procurement,
commissioning and maintenance of the Leased circuits.
- Internet - URL based: The Exchange provides URL for delayed datafeed
as per type of Datafeed subscribed by the subscriber. Subscriber is required to
access URL over Internet for getting delayed Datafeed.
- Subscriber is required to study the Datafeed Pricing policy and submit the filled Datafeed Request Form to the Exchange
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On receipt of Datafeed Request Form, the Exchange shall review application and provide
Order-Form for placing the order for subscription of datafeed specifying the type
of Datafeed (Real time or delayed).
- Invoice would be raised for payments and draft datafeed agreement would be provided
- The Exchange shall provide datafeed on receipt of payment and execution of Datafeed
- Annual Charges for Datafeed to be paid on yearly basis at the beginning of the period.
- All categories of subscribers are required to sign an Agreement with the Exchange.
- All redistributors accessing data from authorized Vendors are also required to sign
an Agreement with MSEI.
- Vendor accessing Information for business use as defined in Datafeed Agreement are
not allowed to distribute Information to third parties.
- Subscriber is required to Report requirements as specified in the Schedules of Datafeed
- Vendor must not use datafeed information for any illegal purpose.
- The Exchange permission is required to disseminate datafeed information on Wireless
devices / Public Internet Display or any other device which are not covered under
the MSEI Datafeed Agreement.
| Datafeed Pricing policy for Currency Derivatives segment
| Datafeed Pricing policy for Equity (Capital Market) and Equity Derivatives (F&O)