- The applicant Company whose securities that are proposed for secondary listing shall be listed on Stock Exchange/s, having nationwide trading terminal.
- The applicant Company shall have minimum issued and paid-up equity capital of Rs. 1 crore and market capitalization of the Company shall not be less than Rs. 1 crore.
(Market Capitalization shall be computed by multiplying the outstanding number of equity shares
with average closing price derived during last three months or whatever trading history is available)
- The applicant Company shall inter-alia comply with the following:
- Companies Act, 1956/2013
- Securities Exchange Board of India Act, 1992
- Securities Contracts (Regulations) Act, 1956
- Securities Contracts (Regulations) Rules, 1957
- Any other guidelines, circulars, regulations issued by any regulatory authority from time to time.
- In addition to the criteria mentioned above, the Exchange may also consider some additional
factors for listing of securities on the Exchange.
Disclaimer: Over and Above the criterion as mentioned, the Exchange may use its discretion for Listing of Securities of the Issuer(s). Further, the Exchange strictly reserves its rights for grant of approvals.